1.Pam grew up with a book in her hand, so much so that at one point she was denied “new title” holds at the local library in order to give other kids a chance.
2. Pam has three children, all with their own individual creative attributes, and personal acts of kindness that makes her so proud.
3. Pam is part of the LGBTQ community, and is married to her wife who she has known since they played soccer together at age 12.
4. Extremely afraid of heights, Pam once froze in the middle of a bridge while cross-country skiing and had to be carried off.
5. A lover of animals, wild and domestic, she currently has two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and a backyard wildlife menagerie. She is also frequently spotted combing Long Island, where she lives, for Osprey, Eagles, a rare Snowy Owl and lots of surprise species and natural habitats. One of her most favorite activities is photographing them all!
6. Pam enjoys sports and even played in the Jr PGA as a child, and on a co-ed soccer team before girls had a team of their own.
7. Most of Pam’s story ideas started out being written on bits of paper towel, napkins, business cards and gum wrappers before they made it to her computer.
8. A vineyard was once planted in place of where the kids swing-set used to sit in Pam’s backyard.
9. The local big box stores can restock their shelves with the paper towels from Pam’s basement, hence her reputation for overbuying!
10. One of her coolest wildlife experiences was kayaking in the company of a Minke whale!